Looking for a new pediatrician?
Preparing for the newest member of your family?
Join the Preferred Pediatrics Family serving Fredericksburg Virginia and all Surrounding Areas!
PAY YOUR BILL
Welcome to Preferred Pediatrics
Due to the excessive increase in missed patient appointments we are now implementing a required confirmation for all appointments.
When you receive an email, call, or text from our automated system please be sure to choose the CONFIRM option for your appointment.
APPOINTMENTS THAT ARE NOT CONFIRMED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE DAY PRIOR TO THE SCHEUDLED VISIT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED.
If you do not receive any correspondence from our office beginning 1 week prior to the scheduled appointment date, please call our office to update your demographic information as well as confirm the appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Masks MUST be worn in our offices at all times!
We offer three convenient pediatric locations, one in Fredericksburg, one in Lees Hill and one in Spotsylvania to serve your family. Our physicians provide General Pediatric care for newborns to adolescents. Our goal is to work as a team with the families of our patients to deliver the best possible health care to each individual. Most of our providers are parents and they understand the needs of today's families.
The providers of Preferred Pediatrics can guide you through the intricacies of raising healthy children and provide recommendations and treatment when your child is ill. Our wellness exams begin after your child’s birth and continue through early childhood and adolescence.
Our practice offers comprehensive care from infancy to young adulthood. Our services are designed to ensure the healthy development of each child and include but are not limited to the following:
- Abdominal Pain, Vomiting, Bowel Changes, Constipation, and Reflux
- Long Appointments to Discuss In-Depth Problems or Concerns
- Asthma - Assessment, Monitoring, & Education
- Developmental Screening for delays and missed milestones
- In-House Laboratory Testing (Urine, Strep, Flu)
- Musculoskeletal Issues - Back, Limb, or Joint Pain
- Neurological Concerns - Chronic Headaches,
- Dizziness and Fatigue
- Nurse Appointments (Flu Vaccines, Delayed Immunizations)
- Nutritional Counseling; Weight Concerns
- Removal of Skin Staples or Sutures
- Routine Wellness Exams from Birth through Age 17
- Same-Day Sick Appointments for Runny Nose, Fever,
- Vomiting, Sore Throat, and Diarrhea
- School, Camp, & Sports Physicals
- Skin Issues - Acne, Eczema, Rashes, Wart Removal
- Treatment of ADHD, Anxiety and/or Depression
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, except for major holidays. We offer extended clinic hours for established patients on Monday & Tuesday evenings until 6:30 pm at one of our Preferred Pediatrics locations. To view the weekend schedule, click on the Weekend Call Schedule page listed under Home on the menu above. The doctor listed provides urgent care hours Saturdays 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. for established patients.
Important Information about COVID-19
We are administering the COVID vaccine for all eligible patients ages 6 months and older.
Please call to confirm availability and get scheduled!
The CDC and AAP recommend administration of this vaccine with other scheduled vaccines, however you can discuss this with your primary provider.
Our Cell Phone Policy
Attention all patients and parents: In order to protect the privacy of our patients, cell phone use is prohibited in our offices.
If you should need to take a call, please step outside.
Schedule an Appointment
Do you need your Annual Wellness Exam or Sports Physical? We have appointment openings through September 2022!
Click Here for Locations.